Example Of A Video Game Testers Wanted Advert
Lets face it – game tester jobs are rare, very rare. Not a day goes buy when I am not thankful I got a head start in the industry. Finding a job can be really hard, and in many ways is the hardest part about getting a game testing job. Check out below for an example of what a game tester advert looks like – although it is rare for games publishers to advertise online as they will usually go via agencies they trust. This is why it is so important to try and make contacts in the industry and get in touch with recruitment agencies who deal with games related vacancies – you want to find out as early as possible when a new vacancy is advertised.
Anyway – here is the ad:
- Game testing and proof-reading
- Identifying and reporting linguistic errors and game defects
- General tasks related to the quality assurance (QA) process
- Excellent native-level English with a keen eye for mistakes
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of MMORPG (world of warcraft in particular)
- Knowledge of role-playing and console games
Rate of Pay: $12 per hour + overtime
Contract type: Project-based (flexible duration, full- or part-time)
Starting Date: Beginning of June
Position based in: Los Angeles, USA
Hope you found that of some use guys, good luck hunting for a video games tester jobs vacancy!